Auto Website Design Functions
1. Database with year/make/model/style/piece of glass, fully editable admin interface with the ability to add/remove/edit all form functions.
2. Database with prices based on glass cost, full editable administrative features with the ability to add/remove/edit all form functions.
3. Automated quote engine to produce price quotes based on data supplied by the customer that reflects what is in our database.
4. The automated quote engine will be used for two things. One to produce a cash quote and two is to produce an insurance quote. The only additional information the customer will be required to select their insurance company from a drop down menu and a list of insurance deductibles with $250 set as the standard deductible option if they choose not to fill this in.
5. Automated scheduling system giving the customer two options. One is for immediate same day service. For same day service we will list our phone number and tell the customer to call us immediately. For next day service they will be able to fill out a form to be sent to us to verify.
6. The idea with the scheduling system will work as follows. When the customer selects service for next day they will get into another area of the website which will be completely setup with an invoice that the customer will fill out and it will be sent to us via email. The idea is not to automate that entire process since we will be calling all of our customers back but to make it as easy as possible for us.
7. In addition to the scheduling system we will give the customer three payment options. One is with a credit card and we will guide them to a secure area of our website. Two, is if they prefer to pay with cash it will be noted on the invoice to collect the amount due by the installer. Three if they would prefer to pay on arrival we would allow them to pay COD.
8. An area on our website for glass installation companies to list all of their information for work in their area. A simple form for installers to fill out and to be sent to us.
9. Fully functional ecommerce. We would accept all credit cards, AMEX, DISCOVER, VISA, MASTERCARD. Ease of payment, especially online is very important to us. It must be made as easy as possible for the customer.
10. Implementing a user base where customers can create their own username and password. When they create an account the customer will be able to enter vehicles that they own which will be saved in the system whenever they log back on. We will also use this information to send out weekly or monthly emails for current auto glass specials.
11. Establish a way to save all quotes that are given to customers regardless whether they create an account or not. Every time a quote is produced we would like it to be assigned a number which would be stored into the database for 30 days or something like that. We would like to make this easy for the customer to look up existing quotes.