Develop an API for eBay's data call: GetCategories
Reference URL 1: [url removed, login to view]
(1) Dynamic Variable Table: A SQL or MySQL table that stores all variables needed for the following dynamic API Request.
(2) Request script: A Request script using input variables stored in table (1) to obtain all available fields.
(3) Category Numbers Table: A Response parser that stores all returned data, from script (2), into a SQL or MySQL
database (separate table from (1)).
(4) GUI: A basic web page used to test API call and storage of data.
(5) Source code to be included.
You need to know:
- the eBay API
- how to properly design a SQL database table and interface with it
- .Net, ASP, PHP (open to recommendations for similar, highly popular and current languages)
- Any experience with the Wavemaker IDE “Visual Ajax Studio” would be a plus, but not required.
**Note: This is the first of several eBay API projects. A successful first project will result in subsequent assignments.**