Produce a desktop application to search for buyers and sellers on EBay's motors section.
Application to provide the following:
1. Search Ebay's motors sections only using the Ebay API.
2. Find car ads and extract the seller's and bidder's Ebay username and e-mail.
3. Store all details within a members table and set to 'subscribed' .
4. Generate an XML file containing:
* User name
* Bidder or seller indication
* Time of listing
* End of listing
5. Compile and send a mass e-mail to all bidders and sellers (members) who are currently subscribed. For each member record, update the date/time stamp for when the last e-mail was sent to them. For future mail shots, ensure that e-mails are not sent to members who have recently eceived a mail shot. The Client shall specify this period.
6. The Client shall have full admin control to update the details of each member (including setting them to 'subsrcibed or unsubscribed', with the function to do this by individual record or by mass selection (by date for example). i .e. one tick box sets all people subscribed on a certain date to be unsubscribed') .
7. User manual.
Client shall be responsible for purchasing a copy of the Ebay API.
Client will require a Windows operating system with .Net framework installed. This usually comes with Windows XP and above.