The final objective is to build
1) a app that connect to a API (api specification is available with XML messages ready) and retrieves different status. The status is displayed in different ways (changing colors of icons for example). Error handling will also be needed.
2) a webservice that does the same thing
3) the app will also in the longterm be able to interconnect to some special android/iphone features. (So the first thing in the project we need to discuss is if to do build it with phonegap or native (and then which plattform to start building on).
You need to be confident in android, xml, html5, webservices, api, ios, java. You also need to have a good allround knowledge about development of what works best in different scenarios.
Graphics: I have my own graphicartist that can supply with good graphics
This is a pay for time because the project will involve daily conversation about the final product in the following workflow.
1) Daily between we talk for sometimes a few minutes and sometimes a couple of hours about new features to add. I provide a pdf with my thinking and explanation of how a new feature should/could work. You come with your expertis and we select a way to accomplish the feature.
2)After the session you create/build the new feature
3)You send a example/build
4)I try the example/build
And then we start over from 1)
For this project I need someone that are willing to commit to the project fulltime.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Friday Mar 2, 2012 12:07:01 PM:
Hi! Update regarding the project:
I actually have a java application demo that does the following :
The SoapClient is a sample Java client that can be used to communicate with the Application Server using the OCI protocol over SOAP.
OCI requests and responses are encoded in XML in accordance with an example i can send you if you reply.
This client automatically substitutes a session id in each transaction it sends.
This sample java client is built in jbuilder.
What I want to do is at first to transform this into a app (either you use the code or you use the code as a guide for building your own), that authenticates against server and uses one xmlmessage and gets a reponse.
In the long run there is many different xml-messages i want to incorporate, and not all of them are clearly defined in the specifciation so that will be the big work