The site is a content site and the visitors can both read the content in the site and also if they want they can send contents to be published one day after.
(9) Every day there is a different subject. For example: let's think about we are dealing with the subject of differences betweeen the roads of Germany and France. About this subject, our visitors, after entering their passwords, by the help of a form, will send us roads of Germany are like this, roads of France are like this. Site editors will publish these articles, after evaluating from the director panel.
A sample page is prepared for the scheme of the site and is sent as an attachment in html format. (The site will be constructed according to this sample page.)
The English equivalence and the places of the links and the tittles in the site, are marked and numbered, on the file [url removed, login to view] sent as an attachment, according to the numbers on this essay.
A total of 14 sent essays will be used in each individual content published page. The number of content published pages will be able to increased according to needs. (for ex: in every page form 14 individual essays, a total of 70 or 126 etc)
Below every individual essay of this 14, there will be the informations of nickname, age and location standartly and there will be a send message button exactly near them.
The site is composed of five main pages. (the difference of the day, the difference of yesterday, send the difference, come across, archives)
(1) the difference of the day: Content decided to be published that day and approved from the admin panel, will be under this link and this page will be the entrance page.
(2) the difference of yesterday: The content published one day ago will be reached from here.
(3) send difference: This page is for the users to send essays to the site in order to be published, after entering the sistem. The same user, if he/she wants, will use the form for the same subject, again and again.
(4) come across: In every click to this link, We will reach to the content published in a random day, among the differences published upto that day
(5) Archives: Searchs among the criterias of Date, Word, words or nickname will be done.
Date criteria: Brings all the content published in that day.
Word criteria: Lists all the contents containing those words
Nickname criteria: Lists all the contents written by the user having that nickname.
All opening tittles, by a link from this part, will be lined up according to historical order on another page.
Relevant subjects can be reached from all the results.
Access with and without password to the links the difference of the day, the difference of yesterday, come across and archives will be available, only Access to the link send difference will not be available without password.
(8) Send message: When clicking to send message button placed near the nicknames A message sending page to th
(10) My message area: This part will be composed of incoming and outgoing messages and recycle bin. Users will be able to give answer to an essay sent to them or will be able to ban the sender. Deleted messages will be sent to recycle bin. If he/she wants he/she will be able to recycle the messages or delete them completely. Messages will be sent to the ones only having published essays on that day; or the ones having sent messages to each other, if they still keep the messages, will be able to communicate by clicking the answer button. There will not be an option to send message by writing the nickname independently. The nicknames will noıt be listed anywhere.
In every page, on the left upper corner, in the password entering part, after entering the password, the nickname and the number of new messages will be written. From this part, when clicking on the number of messages, will reach to the message area part.
On the division seperated as From the editor, some part of the essay to be published, will appear on the main page and then by a link below, the remaining of the essay will be read on another page.
There will be a questionnaire visible from all the pages, Below the writing from the editor,
In this part, The essays sent will take place according to sending order. There will be boxes Near the essays taking place in this part, such that editors can give order numbers. For example: The new page constructed by giving order numbers like 1, 2, 3 to the essays sent and by approving them will be the page the difference of the day and the previous the difference of the day page will be the difference of yesterday.
Deleting, editing before publishing or storing under the part tittle of subject without deleting of these essays will be possible.
Questionnaires will be controlled under this panel. In this part There will be an area to enter alternatives for the new Questionnaire. In addition, all the Questionnaires done in this site will be listed on another page by a link under the Questionnaire part. In addition, all the Questionnaires will be shown by harmoniously with the colors of the site. On the administrative panel, there will also be an option to close the Questionnaire. Everyone visiting this site, without entering password, will be able to vote on these Questionnaires, on condition of maximum of three times from the same IP address.
Two Questionnaires will be prepared as to be published on the same time. If wanted one of them will not be used.
Administrator will be able to define user names for the editors from this panel and will be able to authorize the user by these qualifications. For example: will be able to edit but not publish, etc.
Each editor will prepare his/her own list and save this list in order to publish.
Administrator will have the authrization to control these lists and see them. The admin will have the right to authorize each editor, about seeing each one’s lists.
Editors and admin will be able to send and receive messages to and from each other. There will be a messaging area for them.
Visitor statistic: Statistics like the number of singular visitor entering the site, the number of pages visited by them, the time day were in the site, average time they stayed in the site will be kept.
There won’t be a link to reach to the admin panel from the normal site’s web page.
There will be banner areas in certain places of the site to use when needed.
It will be poosible to add essay from the admin panel To the part “From the editor?? which is visible on all pages. The essays written here will be controlled from there.
-will define a nickname (min 4 - max 16 chars)
-will enter their birthdays (with folding menu)
-will determine a password (min 6 - max 16 chars)
-will choose the secret question and its answer (wil enter both of them )
-location (if he/she is in Turkey will write the city he/she is living, if he/she lives in another country will only write abroad.) (the list of cities in order is at the bottom )
(if he/she forgets the password, will enter the birthday correctly and will answer the secret question and determine a new password.)
ASP.NET C#, MSSQL