1. I publish current state here:
<[url removed, login to view]>
2. Please, go to "Custom Flag Quote" (see left menu)
3. Please, register.
Now you can input new Quote for Flag or for Banner.
I. Change SIZE_H and SIZE_W from text fields to dynamic fields pulled from database.
II. Ability to delete quotes(and items in quotes) from the administration interface.
III. The form will need to give automatic pricing to the customer based on values from "[url removed, login to view]". The script will need to display the prices for certain size/method/type combinations automatically. If the combination of user choices does not allow the automatic display of prices, then a descriptive message needs to be displayed under that line on the quote.
Attached are 2 pages and an excel spreadsheet. "[url removed, login to view]" is where the customer will end up after submitting "[url removed, login to view]". "[url removed, login to view]" is what "[url removed, login to view]" should look like after the user has clicked "Add Item".
If you can replace "[url removed, login to view]" by some MS Access tables and admin can add/edit/delete data via web interface - it's OK.
IV. The customer will need the ability to add a 2nd and 3rd item on the same quote. This will be a step by step process but will not require them to go all the way back to the beginning of the form to do it.
V. Admin interface should be updated: only 1 item in concrete quote now. Should be more than one.
I put all existing source code into "ExistingSourceCode" subfolder. Please, download attachment.
All works will be done via RentACoder only.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Internet Explorer 5+ and Netscape 6+.
I will give you FTP access to my website, so you can upload your work.
And we can check your results together.