We are interested in your design tool posted at http://www.screenprintweb.com.
- We don't need you to design a website for us, just the integration of your tool and your tool's backend with a shopping cart.
- We are deciding between X-Cart and ProductCart. We are very likely going to select ProductCart. You can find more information on ProductCart at http://www.earlyimpact.com. All its source code will be available for integration. ProductCart is an ASP based solution.
- Just like your demos, we don't want any copyrighted information shown on the tool.
- We want the "GET QUOTE" button renamed to "BUY NOW". It will then add the item to the shopping cart along with the saved design name passed to the shopping cart.
- After the LARGE "Add Text" Button is pressed, a ADD TEXT window is shown. After adding in some text, the small "Add Text" button is pressed to create the text object and bring up some text properties feature. Here on this screen, we want a small "Add New Text" button also so new text objects can be created without having to press the LARGE "Add Text" button as it may not be obvious to the user.
- At [url removed, login to view], there is a single tab which brings up your tool. In our webstore, we plan on having different tabs from different pages to invoke your tool. But each tab will invoke your tool for a different set of products to be design. Like one tab may invoke your tool for mousepads only. Another tab may invoke your tool for T-shirts and pants. Etc.
- The tool will be used with many different types of products like t-shirt, mousepads, plates, bags, teddy bears, etc.
(1) Can you provide a link to show us what the demo backend looks like and how images are retrieved, managed, etc.
(2) What format is the design image saved? Is it scalable in size without loss of quality for printing?
Bugs Found In Your Demo
(1) Rotated an image and save your design. When you reload the design, the retrieved image is no longer rotated on the design.
(2) We noticed after loading a design, any subsequent loads of any other designs have problems where the text objects that are designed to be superimposed over the images are no longer on top. The bug is that the image is the top layer covering the text objects, which does not match the original design.