I am running my sisters company website [url removed, login to view] . Its a company that sells childrens ware and we have in general been happy with the website as it is. However, its time to update it and enhance the the following features
- Make it easier for my sister to change the "outlets". Currently its an xml file that needs to be updated. However, I would like a script on the webserver that will allow her to edit the outlets on the website diretly. I dont need a CMS or security as I'll just not give the url to others than her.
- change the front page a bit to make the design look a bit different. I would like it more userfriendly and increase the userbility. The menus are for example to hard to read. (however, keep the current feature that the main design is based on the latest line of designs (e.g. using the pictures)
- Make it possible to link to external sites from the outlet page
- Make a news section (that is easy to update)
- Make a page with links to external online shops (fron the outlet page).
- Make a page where people can leave comments. Could be via email and then just updated manual
The collection changes every 6 month and its key that its easy to update with the new pictures (see under collection) and new shops who carry the collection.
I can prefer the source files from the current site and will be happy with an update rather than a redo of the site.
Any suggestions on top of the above will be most welcome.
See the site on: [url removed, login to view]
The source is on: [url removed, login to view]