I provide search marketing services for a company in New Jersey. They just let go of there IT guy and the CEO asked me if I knew a way they could outsource the company's IT tasks. I told her that I would search around and get some quotes. Right now they have these two projects that need to be complete. You need to be U.S. based. My clients is not interested in overseas outsourcers.
"We have two projects that need developing. By 9/1, we will have two project plans. First is a plan or outline to develop a program whereby our providers can fill out application right on line and that date will automatically go into our data systems so there is no inputting on our end or sending out forms. Providers will just go into our site, fill out, and send. IT will be seamless. Secondly, we are revamping our case management system in order to provide us with even more comprehensive reports. Once these arecompeted, we will probably keep the person that developed each program on some kind of retainer in the event that we have snags or needs enhancements. Hope this helps."
Here is the original job description.
• Developer will be responsible for adding company specific customization to existing Drupal CMS project(s).
• Create robust, extensible web applications using PHP, and MySQL
• Must have a proven record of delivering software products
• As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for creating business/web applications using PHP, and MySQL .
• This position requires strong PHP skills and ability to work with minimum supervision.
• 3+ years of experience creating web applications using PHP and MySQL.
• Proficient in SQL and understanding of relational database and schema creation.
• Excellent communication and results orientation required.
Knowledge in the following areas will be required
-Object-Oriented design using PHP
-Apache/Linux (Nice to Have)
-Basic Linux admin skills (Nice to Have)
-Basic networking skills (Nice to Have)
3 years minimum Verifiable PHP Experience
This new position requires a developer with a thorough understanding of PHP and MySQL and an emphasis on writing clean, maintainable code
Please bid if you are qualified and responsive. Thanks.