Chat Server/Client written in Flash which allows each user to switch on his/her webcam and provide a video stream which multiple other chatters can watch. (Sound streem should be an possible option)
- running in an UNIX/LINUX/PHP/MYSQL enviroment (Server)
- use of the MS Windows Webcam Interface (Client)
- Login and User Administration through an Web Interface/SQL Database (MYSQL) The Users are Members of a Website Community where care is taken of the registration and login process.
- Preview Mode for Guest with time limit. (auto logoff after x minuts)
- Control of User Access to functions by a database driven right management. (The right to send or receive video streams is controlled through entries in the user database)
- multilanguage support
- interface design (colors/fonts/icons/logos) through a set of files so that the client is "skinable" by a config-file on the server)
- capable of high performance (= min. 99 Users per room with at least 100 rooms)
See screendesign for a better understanding. The developer should be avaible for future improvements and further developement of this project.