I require the back-end web development for a new start-up website. Without going into detail the website is essentially a version of [url removed, login to view] but for a niche market of which I have experience in.
I have been sitting on this idea for over 2 years (annoyingly even before MyHammer came on the scene, although this does help me explain things now!) and even got quite a way into developing the site from scratch in PHP last year. My coding ability however is limited and also inefficient, so the project was halted and Iâ??m now looking for a more experienced and skilled freelancer to complete the project from scratch.
I have no preference over the language used, though PHP would be preferred if thereâ??s a choice simply due to web hosting options and my basic understanding of the language.
Key functions (as per MyHammer):
- Fully fledged user login system with profile, account management and two user levels/types
- Business login (as above) with public profile and business directory
- Admin login to enable management and administration of all public posts etc
- Job/project posting including image upload
- Job/project bidding including image upload
- Business feedback and review system
- Virtual credit purchasing via debit/credit card/PayPal and invoicing via debit/credit card/PayPal
- Basic forum (happy for PHPBB or similar rather than a bespoke build)
Optional functions/to follow once live:
- Banner advert management/scheduling/purchasing etc
A site template will be provided along with colour schemes and style guidelines. The primary work is the back-end coding along with any UI design that compliments or is tied into this.