We need a team participation / display site for our youth sports league. Something inspired by a photo-sharing site, but with good access control. Because minors are involved, access control is legally mandated.
There are multiple teams in the region. We need to be able to create a page for each team. The site must have account creation and user login and password.
Each team page must have
* User login and password controlling access to team site
* Photos from games, allowing comments by coaches and parents
* Team contact information with addresses and phone numbers (must allow coaches and parents to input this using a web form, and for team coaches and parents to view)
* Online Consent forms (admin creates using web form, and parents check off in an interface)
* General uploads (like PDFs of schedules) shared among team
There should be admin accounts that for the commissioner/webmaster that can access all teams and to create consent forms. It's possible that coaches and parents can have the same privilege level.
There needs to be a small "profile" page, just for users to change their display name / password / email and to delete their account.
I need to emphasize the following points:
Because it involves minors, only team member families should be able to view photos.
Team contact information should also be kept only to members and should be kept as safe as possible by the site.
Would like ease-of-use as primary goal for photo uploads and comments.
PDF schedules and other PDFs should be uploadable and downloadable
Form to email all parents
Form for parents to email coaches and webmasters, to report problems or request a photo be taken down, etc. (allow a URL to be specified and then show URL page after form is submitted?)