We need to build a php application that will plugin with CentovaCast's HTTP API.
The purpose of the application, will be to provide On-Demand audio streaming with the following Business Logic:
1. A Customer selects music genres he likes. E.x. from a select box.
2. The customer then clicks generate audio stream
3. The customer receives a pop up with an audio player, that will be playing a UNIQUE mix of music mp3's.
1. The administrator creates the music genres he wishes
2. The administrator uploads the nessecary music
None, but from our current research, the best solution is an IceCast Server with a CentovaCast Panel above it, because of the out-of-the-box HTTP API (it allows playlist creation, etc)
Technical Challenges & Probable Issues:
1. Quality Multiple Audio Stream from an Audio Streaming Server
2. Send Multiple Audio Streams, sometimes from the Same mp3 file
3. Randomize every on-demand audio stream succesfully (in terms of randomization and good mix quality)
1. One Project Manager & one Senior PHP Developer to assist you in any problem occurs (contact software vendors, help with code, etc)
2. Ready Development environment with: Linux, Apache, MySQL, FTP, IceCast & CentovaCast already installed
We are open:
1. To alternative architechures
2. To alternative software solutions, ex regarding the Audio Streaming Servers (we have search for commercial solutions but with no success)
Thank you for you time in advance. Kind Regards