I have a bunch of graphical shapes that represent the transition between characters of the alphabet (all possible combinations for capital letters: A->B,... A->Z,...Y->Z ). There are 5 transitional shapes per every syllable.
Currently, these shapes are saved as .GIF and .AI files.
The goal of the project is:
1) Load the images into memory.
2) Control the output of these shapes' stream based on
2.1 input from a text file
2.2 input from Clipboard
2.3 input from a keyboard
3) Be able to scale the shapes based on output size requirements
4) Be able to change the color of the output shapes
5) Be able to change the output speed (for example 5-50 shapes per second)
5.1 Implement the controls that can assign different timing for the first and last character of a word, length of a sapce between words, etc.
6)Be able to position the streams in advance and be able to drag them during the output
7) Be able to rotate the shapes up to 180 degrees.
8) Background of the control shall be transparent (variable opacity)
9) There shall be no bounding box/frame around output window(s)
10)Be able to output multiple "streams" at the same time, each with its own controls (size, speed, position)
11)All controls shall be available when necessary, otherwise - hidden.
12)User shall be able to save all settings for future use.
The software needs to use the resources (memory/CPU cycles) efficiently, so that at least 10 streams could be displayed at the rate of 25 shapes per second.
The software needs to have an installation routine that is activated by a generated code. (For the purpose of sales.)
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
**1st Optional Requirement** (could be realized as a separate project or as a part of this project for extra $$) - create new extra shapes based on two adjacent shapes and save them as .GIF or/and .AI files
**2nd Optional Requirement** (could be realized as a separate project or as a part of this project for extra $$) - Make the software work as a process on a web server that sends these streams to remote computers.
**3rd Optional Requirement** (could be realized as a separate project or as a part of this project for extra $$) - Make the software work across the network, like IM/chat client
For "**1st Optional Requirement**" I need some kind of a batch processor. Currently I have about 2600 shapes that cover transitions from any character to any character with 4 intermediate stages.
For example, for A->B transition I have A0, A1B, A2B, A3B, A4B and B0. The task will be to create 5 more new shapes:
1 between A0 and A1B
2 between A1B ans A2B
3 between A2B and A3B
4 between A3B and A4B
5 between A4B and B0
All the shapes are saved in 26 folders from A to Z. That is, folder A contains all shapes for transition of "A" character to all other characters. The program will be processing one folder at a time.
When it runs, it shall create a new folder "A+" and save its output there. When it creates a shape #1 for A0->A1B transition, it shall copy A0 to a new folder "A+" intact, create a new shape with the name A1B and also rename the exsting "A1B" to "A2B" and save it to "A+" folder as well. It is important to keep the naming scheme intact! So, when it finishes with A0, A1B, A2B, A3B, A4B from folder "A", a new folder will have A0, A1B, A2B, A3B, A4B, A4B, A5B, A6B, A7B, A8B, A9B.
Why do I need this tool? The 1st 4 transitional shapes were created manually by a designer. He envisioned how the transition between every two character shapes shall happen. but it would take a lot more time to draw the transition that are very close to each other and I think that it is much easier to generate with a software batch processing tool...
Windows 2000/2003 server