I need an automatic forum poster application or script. The set up should be the following:
1. I add vbulletin forum URLs to it. And user/pass for accounts for each forum.
2. I set keywords for which the app/script will look for in thread titles.
3. For each keyword I will have 10 different pre-made replies.
4. The script will reply automatically if a keyword has been spotted, and use a random reply out of the 10 possible ones for that keyword.
5. The script will remember the ID of the threads it has posted to so that it doesn't post again in that thread.
6. The script should wait 1 minute between each reply to a specific forum to avoid flooding.
I don't care how you code it, could be done in PHP/PERL as a web app or in Java or C++ as a windows app.