> I basically have to create a speech based phone application. I need to create a interface just like you get in an mobile phone. Using this interface i need the user to navigate through the interface using speech input through a mic. So for example if i am in the main menu screen and i say organiser then the screen will change to the organiser section where it till give me further options. from here i can say set time through the mic an the screen will go the the set time screen where i will be able to set the time using speech input. I need the protype to do this for 3 or 4 functions of a mobile phone. possible functions could be writing and sending a txt message, navigating through the phone book calling someone. However the system will not actually call some one but only show what the screen look like when calling some one. The same goes for sending a txt message. i dont need it to actually send the message but just show how the interface would look like when sending it.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
4) Fully working program which is fully used through speech recognition.
5) Need a full list of all the programs used to create the program.
windows 98 or 2000 or XP
Program created in java enviroment would be good but if not possible then any other programming language is fine