I am a web designer/developer/programmer and I want 1-2 programmers to help me with my projects cause I cant finish them on my own.
You must be from Sydney-Australia, and willing to collaborate with me DAILY, and be RELIABLE. You need to be a serious person cause I deal with HUGE companies.
I have more than 20 years on IT and 12+ at professional website development and worked with some of the best programmers, so when I see a software or a site I know if its "borrowed" or sloppy. I dont want people that take code from elsewhere and re-package it.
If you are also good in Java/C++/C# in order to port some of my ideas into standalone windows/mac apps, then you will be seriously considered.
My projects are all ready to go (I have more than 10 in pending mode) and I need at least 2 programmers ASAP
Microsoft only and .NET people need NO apply.
There is NO PAYMENT FEE, except some minimal compensation for your initial time. You will PARTNER with me and get a cut from my profits through automated processes (like Paypal). You will also sign a non-disclosure agreement, and waive all rights from future re-use of the code, or any patent of my ideas. I have all the projects in patent pending stage and copyrighted where possible.
I need serious and reliable people. If you are the real deal, you can make a six figure. There is a lot of research & development done for months in order for these projects to reach their current stage and the only thing missing is a few great coders to bring them to life.
You need to understand Web 2.0 principals and be able to code REALLY FAST and come up with results that I can see and ask for changes/tweaks/modifications.
Your basic job is to take on specific tasks from my projects and create php scripts or other code, for web 2.0 applications based on what I ask, and come up with the best solution for the fastest and most reliable/efficient web-based app possible.
- You need to gather data from the web (data mining)
- You need to know how to do data aggregation through APIs
- You need to know how to manipulate databases in the fastest way possible for millions of requests.
- You need to understand how to create apps that run on multiple load-balanced dedicated linux web-servers and how to create software that provides a FAST and friendly user experience.
- You need to remember that everything you create must run flawlessly EVERYWHERE (win, mac, linux, web, mobile phones) as a web or stand-alone app
- When you create desktop apps, they must be super-easy to install and need nothing extra from the user (like .net framework or java runtimes)
- You need to understand search engine technologies.
- You need to understand optimization and caching principals
- You need to optimize any aspect of each process once finished, to make it faster, better and more reliable
In addition, you need to understand how to create similar apps for windows (and later mac).
Two MAJOR requirements is to understand how to use several existing APIs from Google, Yahoo, Joomla and other major sites in order to take advantage of existing technologies to speed up the development process.
The websites you and I will create will be commercial apps and you get to have a share of the profits, instead of a one-time fee for your effort. So take it seriously cause if you are really good and deliver great results on time, this will be a great opportunity for you. I can also suggest you (as an extra bonus) to my existing clients. And oof course you will get recommendations from me in writing that you co-developed each project, so that you can take credit as well. I am very generous, if I deal with people that deserve it. Several projects will be feature on magazines, websites, and television, so think it SERIOUSLY before applying. If you want to be the next talk of the web, this is your chance. As you understand this will be a limited partnership which I am willing to discuss.
This is a long term thing. I DONT want companies. I ONLY want INDIVIDUALS, and from Sydney ALONE. I want to be able to contact you before, during or after the development process, and via email/Skype on a daily basis.