This should be quite easy. I need a C++ program to evaluate the center line and radius of the digitized cylindrical surface. Evaluate the standard deviation of the surface from an ideal cylinder.
Please email me for files from which the coordinates of the cylinders are taken from in xyz coordinates.
Hi there, basically I'm given a set of coordinates in a file, I'm supposed to find a best fit cylinder given these coordinates as well as the centreline, radius and the standard deviation.
Please note that I do need this urgently, like within a day. Thanks
1. Purpose: Students to develop their skill and knowledge to evaluatefeature shapes and errorsfrom CMM digitized data.
2. Three data sets are given to each group. Each group will have different sets of data from other groups.
3. Cylinder: Evaluate the center line and radius of the digitized cylindrical surface
Evaluate the standard deviation of the surface from an ideal cylinder
7. Students can use software other than “C language?? only to verify their result. However they must use the C Language to calculate the feature shape and error.
Rent A Coder requirements notice: As originally posted, this bid request does not have complete details. Should a dispute arise and this project go into arbitration "as is", the contract's vagueness might cause it to be interpreted against you, even though you were acting in good-faith. So for your protection, if you are interested in this project, please work-out and document the requirements onsite.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).