This is the first unit of a stock trading management program. I have already completed the architectural design and started the implementation but it is taking too much of my time so I decided to hire someone to complete the job. I will dictate to the programmer what to do by providing him/her with the interfaces and some guidelines about the implementation so that I can incorporate his/her work in my design. I will provide the programmer with the part that I have written so that he/she can test the final product. The program is done in phases. If the programmer shows good performance in this phase, I will for sure use him/her in the remaining phases. This way, I am not stuck with a bad programmer for the entire project. It is better for me, for the programmer and for the modularity of the final product. The part that I have implemented is in C# but I prefer to switch to C++. C# can be automatically converted to C++ using the MS Visio automatic code production feature. If you don’t have a copy, you are welcome to use mine. I prefer all objects to be thread-safe to allow multi threading in the future, this requirement is left flexible to allow for cheaper bids. I will put my nose in the implementation and basically control every thing. Definitely the programmer is welcome to give me suggestions, but I will decide what to do and how to implement things. The programmer must be very good in the following 1. SQL server 2. C++/C# 3. Have basic understanding of stock trading I have a paper account that the programmer can use to test the work. Paper trading account is exactly like a real account but it doesn’t actually sell or buy. The attached Visio file shows what has been completed so far. I will also give the programmer a full and complete C++, C# and Visual Basic open source code implementation of an interface program that interfaces with my broker’s API. Here is a brief description of phase I that you are bidding on
1) Complete and fully-functional working programs in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done. Unit 1 will be compiled in a DLL library. Unit 2 will run on a different machine than unit 3 but it can also run on the same machine. Unit 2 and 3 are executable code units that uses the DLL of unit 1.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition. Two software? installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on? Windows XP?
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Tuesday Sep 26, 2006 8:59:30 AM:
I have changed the project class to allow for higher bids. Also, C# is fine with me and doesn't have to be threadsafe.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Monday Oct 2, 2006 8:51:13 AM:
I want from all bidders to specify the following:
1. What language they will use; C# or C++
2. Is the code going to be thread safe, i.e. all objects will allow multi-threading
3. Submit two bids; the lower one should be the one posted and the higher one should be sent in a message to me. The lower bid is without requirements #1 and #2 above, i.e. C# and not thread safe. The higher bid should be for the program including C++ & multithreading. If you are interested only in one of them, then submit just one bid.
I had to extend the bid deadline to clarify this issue.
256 MB Ram
Internet and local area network access for SQL server