As per discussion with Jorlance, he will creating a site which is for web site owners to buy web graphic packages at cheap price of around $20. He agrees to put his time and marketing effort including SEO through which site can able to generate guaranteed income of $2000 every month starting from first month after launch.
A. He will be providing following things after I select him over here..
- Home page, Contact info page, portfolio page(samples of what the customer will get), testimonials page, order page,download page and web contents for all this pages.
- An order page, in which the user can enter his credit card or paypal account, after verification, he will be redirected to the download page to download the package.
- Two packages to sell includes:
1 page Website Template
1 Business card
1 Letter Head
All those will be provided as PSD files so as the customer can easily change the name on the designs and images to their own.
-Marketing and SEO for the site plus adding the site to the major search engines and communities
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
B. He will be providing guaranteed income of $2000 a month every month starting from first month.
C. He will be providing his mailing address, phone No. where I can reach him, e-mail address, IM address and two references, if any. He agrees to reply my all scriptlance private messages within 24 hours except holiday and weekends.
D. He agrees to keep me updated every week without fail on the status of site,on marketing efforts he is putting for site and any other issue related to project through scriptlance site.
Payment terms -
The total charge for the project is $2000 which will be paid as follows -
$1000 in escrow and will be release upon completing point A and C above and upon showing demo of fully functional site.
$500 more in escrow upon showing demo of site and will be release once site makes first $500 in profit.
Rest $500 will only be paid when the site starts making $2000 a month income.
10% profit to Jorlance every month will be paid only if the site makes more then $2,200 a month after cutting all the expenses on the site.