I am looking for someone to develop smart Real Estate Software. Software must have an easy to use and beautiful GUI. This should also be more of a CRM for Real Estate Agents which will allow them to keep up with Contacts, Property Listing and tracking of potential sales.
- Linking of all documents associated with each deal.
- Ability to save listings and images within the Database
- Appointment and reminder alerts with built-in calendar.
- Contact entries contain contact type (attorney, client, broker, appraiser, tenant etc.), status (active, promising, important, etc.), as well as notes and comments.
- Flagging of deals with a specific status (closed, in contract, paperwork, etc.) for administrative purposes.
- Saved document retain the file extension and creation date and can be emailed to clients, contacts, banks, etc.
If you have experience in developing such system and think you can deliver what I need, then please bid. I will check your RAC history before considering bid and a DEMO of similiar works would be a plus.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows 98SE, Win2K, Windows XP