My name is Kunal Parikh. I hold my position of managing director at EIE Instruments Pvt Ltd
our organization deals in world-class and technologically superior laboratory testing instruments. Our short introduction is narrated below. For further reference, please visit our website [url removed, login to view] or become our fan on Facebook at following link : [url removed, login to view]
EIE Instruments is a part of Tech-Mech group. The Group has interest in manufacturing, marketing and Calibration of Scientific Instruments and Testing Equipments for various applications. Professional marketing set up, strong commitment to after sales support, over 30 years experience in understanding and meeting our customer's requirements and sustained emphasis on customer satisfaction, has helped us to build a loyal base of customers in different segments of industry, Research and Education industries across the globe.
I hope above introduction is enough to know us better in order to showcase your interest to work with our organization/company.
Alright, Let me directly put my point forward.
Problem description :
Right now, we are facing the biggest challenge of overloaded inquiries because of the expansion. Not all the product inquiries are treated correctly & carefully due to lack of time and lack of man-power. As a result, each month we loose potential business revenues which can be retraced again just by managing wastage of the email inquiries.
We want to build a smart and efficient software which should fulfill following requirements in order to minimize business loss.
1) It should be able to scan number of email accounts of our organizations (around 20 different accounts) to search for all incoming product inquiries. It should scan the inquiries by product categories, product names and buyer location/country.
2) Each inquiry should be responded with software generated quotation number, date & time and should be automatically stored in our database for future references.
3) The software should be able to quote different pricing values based on the customer/inquirer location. For example, an inquiry received from outside India should be responded with different pricing quotes than the inquiry received within India.
4) A software should be able to operate by multiple users
5) Each email account should be scanned after every minute to check for the new inquiries. Each inquiry should be responded immediately. A software should be able to generate next accurate number, date, and time for each quotation (PDF file).
6) Each email account should be scanned in predefined sequences to avoid the errors in generated quotation numbers.
7) Users should be able to control whether to operate software manually or automatically.
8) A track record and statistic for no. of scanned emails, generated quotation & sent quotations should be generated at the end of each day/month/year.
9) An optional facility should be provided to review the generated quotes before sending a specific email (user selected).
10) Received Purchase Order (P.O.) in response to sent quotation should be stored in different database where a user can assign P.O. to specific employee for further processing
11) A software should be flexible enough to be edited at any point of time according to our requirement.
Awaiting for genuine , positive and favorable answers.
Thanking you in advance,
13 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $2760 cho công việc này
Dear, sir I really appreciate this project and start work now. We have profound experience in C/C++ and software architecture. Please let me discuss further for this project. Thanks
Hello, sir. I read your proposal with interesting. We have a professional team which have a lot of experience for email development. Please check PMB. Thanks.
We have gone through your requirements and attached a detailed report in the PMB. We have previous experience in building similar Enterprise Applications. Have a look at our analysis and get back to us.