This project consists of a web app + desktop app + PDA app, they all share the same data, and the web app is the "master one". I attached the briefing.
Basically, it works like this: on the web app the admin creates projects and assigns them to users, each user downloads it to his desktop app, and may insert data via his online access, or work on his desktop app, and later synchronize it with the web app. The PDA, is only for a lighter version of the form where data is inserted. The PDA can later be synchronized with the desktop app.
I already have the MySQL database with most of the necessary fields, and some code done in .NET, that may or may not be used. If possible, I prefer that web app is done in PHP.
The desktop app can be done in C++, Delphi, etc.
Please do the following:
1. Read the briefing, to understand what this project is about, and what the 3 applications should do: web, desktop and PDA.
2. Confirm if the web app can be done in PHP (as I would prefer), or if its better to use .NET, since it will have to communicate with the desktop app, that works on Windows.
3. Give me a budget and deadline for each phase.
- $1900 max. total budget, although speed bonuses can be negotiated.
- 3 weeks max. total deadline, with web + desktop delivered sooner, PDA can be left for last.