I want a script/application that will post comments to youtube videos. I had one, but there was a change at youtube and now it doesn't work, so I need a replacement.
Each youtube video has a unique videoID. I should be able to supply a list of videoID to the program. It will then post a comment to each video.
When a catchpa must be entered (normally every 4 comments), the program should allow this to be entered, before continuing to the next video.
I'll consider any solution, whether that be a pre-existing tool or otherwise.
Ideally these features will also be present.
1. The CATCHPA image is enlarged so it is easier to see.
2. A log is kept of the videoIDs that were successfully commented. No video is commented more than once in 24 hours.
3. A 'skip' feature in case a videoID is bad and the bot gets stuck.
4. The ability to post to messages with 'adult' content. For example if you do a search on youtube for the word 'sexy' - most of results require you to click a button confirming you are over 18 before you can view the video (and hence post a comment.) This confirmation is required only for the firsts "adult" video viewed per session.
5. The option to use multiple youtube account.
6. The option to post muliple messages.
7. The option to use proxy servers to randomise originating ip.
8. Automated catchpa solving. (I can only dream).
A web based solution is prefered, as is the source code.
The price I'll pay depends on the features of the script and sourcecode. I paid $140 for the last bot with features 1-4 plus a few othes. I'll pay more for extra features.