Phpnuke Contact Form
- Must be compatible with phpnuke 7.6+ Nuke-evo 2.0.5
- The form should be emailed and written to database.
- Should allow for a customizable message to be put above fields.
- The following fixed fields should be included (* = required fields):
========= all fixed fields should be in nuke language file ============
State - (Should be selectable from a query list)
*Message/question (Large text box)
- There should be five additional customizable fields, with a text aboves fields.
What interests you ....?
 1- field
 2- field
 3- field
 4- field
 5- field
- Ability to set email address for submissions.
- Ability to set the page title. (The main header at the top of the page)
- Ability to enter customizable message for top of form. (Just under the header)
- Ability to enter cutomized text that goes above 5 customizable fields.
- Ability to name five customizable check box fields
- Only the customizable fields defined in the admin area should show on the contact page.
- Ability to edit/delete all database entries.
- Ability to export email addresses by custom check box field into comma delimited file (email, name) Once exported the addresses should be marked so there not re-exported when it's done again.
- Ability to mark all email addresses as non-exported.
- Ability to turn off the following fields Phone, Fax, Addr 1, Addr2, city, state, zip.
- Ability to set Name, address, phone, and fax number at bottom of page
(This should be optional)