Affiliate selling website. The site will be feature-rich and based on a detailed database of 1000+ destinations.
You will be provided basic outline and sketches. You should be creatively able to pull-off anything and be able to improvise to provide a professional touch. The site's design will have to be like: [url removed, login to view]
*PLEASE DO NOT BID IF YOU CANNOT MEET THIS LEVEL OF DESIGN, AS IT WILL RESULT IN AN EARLY CANCELLED PROJECT.
Some of the features offered by the site:
- Clean tab menus for navigation
- Scalable to any browser, Operating System, CSS layouts
- Quick loading, efficient PHP (or similar)
- Review/rating modules like [url removed, login to view] rating system
- Invite-an-affiliate Module - allows recruiting of new affiliates per campaign.
- Secure Admin login/section, for content management
We will expect almost-daily feedback about the progress of the site. You should speak English fluently and also be available by email and/or phone, at regular work hours. We will also expect to see developed examples at regular intervals.
Prior to considering your bid, you will have to sign a Non-Disclosure agreement pertaining to the website and company.
After this point, we will release further proprietary ideas for the site, including sketches etc.
*FURTHER INFORMATION WILL BE RELEASED, ONLY AFTER A BID (OR HOLDER) IS PLACED.
We do not want $/hr bids - please submit a quote for the entire project. From the selected designer(s), we will expect a reasonable schedule of payment, tied to the different stages/modules of site development.
6) YOUR BID PROPOSAL
Your initial bid, should include the following:
- A portfolio, preferably online with live working examples. References may be asked for.
- Any questions you have. We will provide as much info as possible in order for you to revise your bid confidently and accurately.
- Finally, a proposal with a timeline and structured stages for project completion.
We look forward to your interest.