I am in need of an application for day to day operations of my business involving databases and web interaction. I have some web forms that pool into a database to keep a customer information list, but that information is going to waste because of the lack of functionality of the website. There is also a custom web-based invoicing program that I had created to simplify the invoicing process that sends clients an invoice via PHP and also pools into another database, not connected to the client information database. We also utilize Google calender for all of our scheduling, and Google Docs for our internal cost structures(vendor invoices). so all of that being said...Here is what I need:
Someone to build on my design, a functional business management system that will link all my previous databases so that I only have to enter information 1 time (preferably zero times, because the customer forms will be filled out by the clients.)
All heed to have an ajax and basic html version for mobile devices.
All of these pieces of information needs to be on the same web page:
* Client information(searchable by name, telephone # or any other piece of information)
* A section of the page needs to be dedicated to setting the appointment through Google calender.(which also means we need to see the agenda view of the calender for the day that is chosen)
* A section of the page needs to be dedicated to Invoicing and be linked to the customer information so that we have a good working sales history for that client.
* There possibly needs to be a credit card processing portion of the page. I already have the gateway and can supply you with that information.
* A section for keeping up with the costs of our service from a profit perspective. this will need to automatically be sent to the proper Google docs spreadsheet so that the individual vendors can monitor their pay for that pay period.
o This section will also automatically populate a total profit per client(client worth) and will export to a spreadsheet to compare to our monthly profit and loss statements provided by my CPA.
* And finally- a notes section to be collaborative with the users of the program.
I will keep the rights to any intellectual property attached to this project in the case that I decide in the future to distribute this as a product.
Thank You in advance.