I currently sell an ebook on the internet, accompanied by 3 bonus ebooks.
I want to move to publishing on demand in hard copy, including distributing through Amazon. Ideally, customers need to receive a soft copy as well because the ebooks contain numerous hyperlinks.
. Add the bonus ebooks as appendices to the main ebook
. Insert sales copy from the website into the Preface of the book, and adjust references to book pages
. Add ISBN and copyright information as appropriate
. Ensure consistency of formatting throughout
. Regenerate the Table of Contents and the Index
. Convert book to pdf
. Examine Print on Demand and self-publishing options, provide advice and make recommendations based on the size and nature of the book, covering:
- who to work with, one or several eg BookSurge, Lightning Source
- front and back cover designs
- other as necessary
Main ebook contains 420 pages
Bonus ebooks contain 133, 25 and 35 pages respectively
1) Finalised book ready for publication, as described in the specification
2) Analysis, advice and recommendations as described in the specification
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).