In the english language there are three main types of question that are commonly expressed:
1) Yes/No questions : Where the answer is either yes or no.
2) Question word question: Where the required answer is information.
3) Choise question: Where the answer is contained within the actual question.
You are to devise an appropriate algorithm that will form the basis of a multi-lingual assesment managment system with the following capabilities:
i) Translate each of the above question types from one language to another whilst retraining the meaning of the original material.
ii) Context sensitivity.
iii) Accuraterly calculate the readablility level of a question.
Critically evaluate the effectiveness of your sollution in terms of the natural language processing (NLP) principles and effective online assesment design.
You are to design an algorithm capable of converting a question written in english into any other language (i preffer Greek, French or spanish) using the priciples of NLP.
You must address at least one sample for each of the above question types.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows XP Microsoft Word