This project is for an e-book that will explain how to create your own rustic log furniture. The e-book must be a minimum of 50-100 pages total.
The finished product must include the following:
1. A list of tools necessary for log furniture projects.
2. An explanation of log peeling techniques.
3. A guide to creating mortise-and-tenon joints.
4. A complete step-by-step guide to creating a log bed.
5. A complete step-by-step guide to creating a log chair (rocking chair or dining room table chair).
The book must be written in good, spell-checked English.
Photographs are not required, however I will pay a negotiable bonus if you can include photographs of each step (if you can legally assign the copyright to the photos). Additional bonuses available for additional furniture guides (for example, how to build a log dresser, a log couch, a log bar stool, etc.)
All work must be original work of the author and not plagiarized. The work will be checked!
Buyer will receive exclusive copyrights. Work may not be used or published anywhere else by anyone. This will be considered a work for hire under US copyright law.
1) Complete e-book with or without pictures on how to build log furniture.
2) Work must be a minimum of 50-100 pages (more pages are always welcome!)
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained and agreed to by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Microsoft Word, Adobe Acrobat (unprotected), or HTML will be accepted