The goal here is to create a theme for the Galleria jQuery gallery AND make it work with my wordpress site/theme.
The link to Galleria jQuery is: [url removed, login to view]
The theme you will be coding will resize when the window is resized just like the Fullscreen Galleria theme ([url removed, login to view]) though it will look simple and fit inside a div (right next to the menu bar) like the Classic theme ([url removed, login to view]).
We are trying to mimic the functionality of this flash based site: [url removed, login to view]
The functionality has to be almost identical. Here are the requirements:
* The main image has to change sizes and scale correctly (keeping it's aspect ratio) when the window is resized.
* The main image and thumbnail bar has to load to correct scale (just like in the example site) on first load.
* The thumbnail bar has to resize it's width when the window is resized.
* Main image centered on thumbnail bar.
* "+" and "-" signs on the right and left sides (respectively) of the main image in-order to help the viewer navigate between images
* disable right click
* main image itself should NOT be clickable :)
I'll provide any base code you need. You will also get access to the WP site in-order to make/create changes as need be. You will also get FTP access for file editing (sorry, no SSH available).
To get this WELL PAID project, please do NOT respond with a cheap template response. Basically, anyone who reads this description and replies with coherent and non-scripted response will most likely get the job.
I'm also hiring ONLY those who can prove they have experience with jQuery and Wordpress (also only those who can prove they have a track record of getting work done).
BONUS payment available for quick (and proper) completion.
Forgot to add: you will also have to make it work with the theme. So that means installing your theme into the Galleria plugin's themes folder AND making sure it correctly works in the current WP theme. You can edit the WP theme files if need be to get it to work.