I need to create a site that will allow me to create niche sites based on different areas of my country. This site will need a CMS to manage content for it for different sections, it's not a complicated site, just some texts, categories and photos, that I will explain below. Design is almost complete in XHTML, so XHTML and CSS knowledge is required.
The idea of this site/CMS is to show houses to be rented to visitors that see our page, showing houses on the home page, have a search area, results page, detail page, info about each of the cities that company that region, and info about the region itself, reservation form and contact screen.
The content for houses to be rented will be taken from an existing database that we have, like name, capacity, location, description, and many other options, including photos. Site will be hosted in same server for faster response, so we'll query the main database to show houses and info on those houses in home, search, results, etc.
We have already created the XHTML design for most of the pages, we'll just need to adapt it a little bit, add a new header that will allow uploading a new photo or swf file that we create for each of the sections. So, we just need to modify XHTML pages a bit, and fill it up with sidebars and content from the CMS, and houses from the queries to the database.
This is what I need:
- Selection of houses queried to the main database, showing name, location, capacity and price.
- Description of purpose of site and area
- Newsletter subscription
- Register a new house (this will link with the mother site, so no need to add a new page)
- This section will show info about the region, it will be a template that will allow for text and 3-4 images (static or small flash slideshows I'll create myself, so it should allow uploading a swf I create in placeholders)
- There will be a left sidebar that will show different areas in the same region, so we need the CMS to allow us to create a new sidebar entry and then the page that will link to that entry, and then add content as in the others
- Same thing as Region, but with cities that belong to the region on the sidebar and content being updated from the CMS in two languages, depending on language selection
- When we view a city, we will have a button at the top and bottom that will allow users to see houses being rented in that city.
- Same as cities and regions. We'll have the possibility to add new outdoor activities in the sidebar with texts and photos, same as regions and cities.
- Contact form with all info and form, allowing reservation of any of the houses
ONLINE RESERVATION OF HOUSES
- Reservation form for each of the rural houses we will have
- We will need a SSL connection and the VISA/MASTERCARD algorithms to check for validity, no connection with bank or payment gateway, we need to check for validity, CCV, and all that.
Please, send me your bids, and samples of your best sites and URLS, together with CMS you have created
ADMIN AREA AND TECHNICAL ASPECTS
It will allow us for this:
- 2 languages CMS
- URL with rich keywords, mod_rewrite, for SEO friendly purposes
- Easy options that will allow as to add new pages, new categories to the sidebars of sections. We'll be able to upload images and swf files that we create to the placeholders in the templates
- Possibility of adding new entries to the CSS main menu navigation entries. So that when we create a new site, we'll be able to restructure the number of options in menus and sidebars.
- Easy admin area similar to wordpress admin panel, which is very clear in the options
- WYSIWYG editor to edit content of page
- Google analytics code added to all pages that are generated
- Use of PHP SMARTY Templates
- Add tags to each link on the site so that we can analyze log and path followed by user throughout the site and follow user's behaviour
- Number of reservations emails received filtered by date and hour. We need to integrate it with our CRM, adding code to each of the fields so that we get reservation in our CRM.
Please, send me your bids, sample of your CMS and your best sites. Experience with XHTML is needed.