This project requires someone that has excellent understanding of HTML5 and CSS3 to beautifully code a website from PSD into HTML5 and CSS3. The markup has to be perfect without any errors (W3Schools compliance and browser compatible); both HTML5 and CSS3.
• 2 PSD files to be coded into 2 html files (for example [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view])
The home page will have 3 variations based on the image slider (i.e. [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] – see detail below) Therefore there will be a total of 4 html files delivered with the necessary js, php, and img files ect.
• The PSDs must be skillfully sliced in Photoshop ready so it is excellently optmised for the CSS3 for excellent load time.
• The HTML and CSS must be clean and well commented.
• Slice all images and stuff for optimum performance.
In addition to the perfect markup the following features need to be coded:
• 3 homepage variations, each with different header image sliders (1 with a Nivo slider, 1 with piecemaker 2, and one with a custom made jquery slider that supports both images and text like this example)
• Navigation must be coded with the Superfish drop down menu framework
• Twitter widget (to show the latest 3 tweet from an account)
• Flickr widget (to show the latest 9 thumbnails from a flickr account)
• Fully working AJAX contact forms
• Portfolio feature must be powered by the Lightbox 2 or prettyphoto plugin
• Home page will also contain a content slider that needs to be powered by jquery with smooth transition effects and working arrows to flick between content.
• FAQ needs to be powered by a jquery accordion
• Cufon font replacement integration
• Google web font integration
• PNG transparency fix for IE6
• All text must be real text in the html - not images
You’ll also need to provide brief documentation, so I know how to update the content sliders and adjust their speed. Further details in the attached Powerpoint and Doc (some links to examples and required resources are included), please view them before bidding and only bid if you are sure you can do this.
I’ve worked on a lot of sites and this one has to be perfect- if you’re not sure if you can deliver this please don’t bid. This is no easy task, as everything in the HTML version must look exactly like in the PSD. If you have examples of previous work please supply.
If you’re looking for a good review, I can provide one if you really do a good job. If you have questions please ask. Happy bidding! I look forward to hearing from you!
Also see the preview file attached (size is 15% of the real version)
BEFORE YOU BID: PLEASE ENSURE YOU VIEW THE POWERPOINT ATTACHMENT AS WELL AS IT SHARES SOME OF THE DETAIL THAT IS REQUIRED TO COMPLETE THIS PROJECT. THANK YOU.