We are looking to outsource and oversee the construction of an entire online shop (only 12 products) and an associated content management system.
We would consider either a totally bespoke custom coded solution or a heavily modified OScommerce type build - the budget is limited so the overall cost will be a key factor.
Here are a few of the initial parameters:
1. The layout and design of the shop interface has already been created by iD76 - we therefore need the
final product to look exactly the same as the prototype layouts in order for it to fit seamlessly with
the other (already designed) pages of the website.
2. The shop will only feature 2 pages of products (12 products in all) plus the cart and checkout pages
- these are the only pages that require scripting.
3. Customers will pay into a PayPal account.
4. We would like to accept payment in GBP, USD and EUR (allowing the customer to choose a currency type) so we would therefore require the cart to be able to convert prices based on the current rates of exchange.
5. We will need a basic content management system to be able to change the variables, text (title, description, price etc) and swf 's / jpegs associated with each product - however we do not require the ability to make new product categories etc hence the CMS only needs to be very basic.
6. Hosting is already in place (cpanel hosting).