Đang Thực Hiện

146524 Website Clone or Script

Hello,

We are looking for a exact clone or script of [url removed, login to view] with two languages, Pashtu and English.

If you already made a similar website for someone before and have script available for sale, we will also consider that, but you have to provide services for Pashtu language and I think English already will be there.

We will submit 25% in escrow of total value to start, 25% will be escrow at the time of code presentation on your server or ours and rest of the 50% payment will be submitted in escrow and 100% will be released after the successful completion of project.

Please don't bid if you are not comfortable with our terms.

Good luck!

Kỹ năng: Bất kì công việc gì, CMS, CSS, MySQL, PHP

Xem thêm: sale css website, hello in 100 languages, good escrow services, escrow com payment services, css website code, http blogger com, escrow value, blogger start, blogger for website, blogger com english, website blogger, presentation css, Pashtu, css rest code, exact website clone, similar website clone, blogger clone php script, website value script php, clone website language, website value script, clone php script website, provide language script, escrow clone script, sale presentation, website presentation script

Về Bên Thuê:
( 21 nhận xét ) Karachi, Pakistan

Mã Dự Án: #1892701