I am looking for someone to compost a Customer Relationship Management program for small businesses, preferably using Microsoft tools.
I would need a basic package to include and interlink:
- database (with fields for name, address, contacts, preferences etc. with birthdate and next appointment [which once updated, will automatically sync with calendar]);
- calendar (with default & resettable alarm reminder);
- records (for each visit or sale);
- search (for easy pulling of records using different search fields, eg name, date, product type etc.);
- e-mail link (for e-mailing customers without logging out of the program);
- log-in (for limited and full access for staff and administrator).
Optional add-on modules are for:
- stock inventory (pricing, quantity, supplier etc, with automatic updating link to records);
- point-of-sale (invoice, receipt, basic accounting [or able to import/export to other accounting software]);
- remote access (using log-in from other computers or mobile units);
- text messaging feature (direct from database records for mass messaging customers).