I have a client with the following needings for a web application. I'd like you to research which applications are on the market today that cover a minimum of 50% of the functionality described below.
I need something that is open source and free, or something that is paid but gets me the full code after payment. I have a maximum of $2000,-.
To complete this task you obviously have to have experience with web application projects.
I'd like you to research this for a maximum of 4 hours and report back to me.
- [ ] This is a project for a web application that helps with organising the availabilty or occupance of rooms. And does billing and contract management. And stores documents.
- [ ] Organising rooms
- [ ] Client has a number of properties, with different floors and a vast number of different rooms on each floor. The program should help dealing with information about the renters of the rooms and should give a lot of filtered overviews of availability.
- [ ] Per room the system should store and display information about current and previous renters. Also it should be able to store information (like number of square meters) and notes about the specific room.
- [ ] Per floor, the system should store and display availability across the floor in a list of all rooms on that floor.
- [ ] Per property, the system should store and display availability across the property in a list of all rooms on all floors.
- [ ] All these views should be filterable in as much ways as possible. For instance 'only show available rooms on floors 3 to 5'.
- [ ] The system should keep track of which rooms are free, are rented and are going to be rented in the future.
- [ ] When a renter starts renting a room, the system should start a wizard where client can enter the agreement with the renter (there is a specific contract with pricing per month/year/etc, contract duration, payment terms, etc. with certain exceptions). Also, the system should check if the room is indeed available in the selected period.
- [ ] The system should keep track of income per room, per renter and per property.
- [ ] Billing
- [ ] The system keeps track of how long a specific room is rented, and when payments are due.
- [ ] There should be an overview screen of all payments that are due, and are going to be due. This screen should offer advanced filter functionality (for example: only show due payments of specific building or floor 3 to 5)
- [ ] There should be PDF batch export functionality of due payments. The design of the invoice will differ per property.
- [ ] Renters
- [ ] The system should keep track of all renters, and should store personal information, and show rented rooms, due payments, a history of rented objects and rooms and should store notes.
- [ ] Contract management
- [ ] When a client rents a new room, a specific contract is made. The system should store all these contracts in this view. It should offer a wide array of filter functionality.
- [ ] Contracts can have different statuses: future, live, old, etc.
- [ ]
- [ ] Admin user levels
- [ ] There should be multiple user levels.
- [ ] The admin level has acces to everything
- [ ] The moderator level has acces to (and should be able to edit) information about only one specific property. He should be able to access the Rooms view, billings and contract views.
- [ ]