Need a DataScrape of an e-commerce Website. Site appears to be ASPX/Java.
The Path to the scrape is as follows.
1. Enter Username and Password, click Submit.
2. Select URL "Shop by brand" which will bring up a list of about 400 Manufactures.
3. There are 16 records per page, need to be able to get through all links on all pages. Some manufactures only have 1 product record to scrape, and some have many.
4. Click Through to each product.
5. Need the following info from each Product page.....
1. Product name
2. Manufacture (Will probably have to be carried over from the previous page (manufacture list), as it is not listed on most product pages.
3. Item Number
5. Your Price
8. Stock Status
9. Large Image. (NOT THE URL OF THE IMAGE) The image itself, and the file name is to be a column in the spreadsheet.
This export needs to be completed so it can be opened in Microsft Excel (xls native, or csv is fine)
Best Guess on number of products, 10,000 I have attached an image of what a product page looks like.
Disclaimer: The site appears to be slow, and may actually time out when crawling. Guessing they host it locally as it ties into there inventory. I have had 1 developer fail me already on this because of this.
1. You are to provide me with the initial datafeed and files.
2. If this is "scripted" I would like to be able to run the script myself. I have both Linux and Windows systems.
3. Communication is KEY! If there is an issue with you missing the time line you quote....TELL ME AHEAD OF TIME AND NOT AFTER THE FACT. If you cannot communicate do NOT quote this project.
4. Payment to be made through Freelancer, and will not "front" payment. Have been burnt to may times.
5. You are to quote timeline, and fees. What you quote and what I accept is what I expect to pay, and when I will be telling my client the project will be complete.