We need to convert our custom field panel generator into VCL panel and add the following list of functions:
* Allowing calculation into other fields.
-Date field allow to calculate age into editbox.
-Numeric fields allow to calculate Field + Field result into anther field and then the result into anther field etc...
-Combobox values allow automatically set values in other fields, infect other combobox values, infect text & numeric values and generate field calculation.
* Adding support for grid control using (NextGrid will be supplied)
New Grid will be shown with top toolbar with 3 buttons, Add, Edit, Delete. When clicking on Add new windows will be visible showing anther custom field plate allowing user to set values the grid should be constructed in a way that a user can create unlimited grid levels so if he clicks on Add new plate showing up with anther grid in it and the user clicks add again a new windows pop-ups etc...
User must have an option to set what fields from that window will be visible in the parent gird. all calculation must apply on every level.
* New Field type that will allow relationships with other entities.
* All fields must have an option to pull data from external web service (SOAP)
All components and support will be always available, you can download a sample of our software from [url removed, login to view] you can see the current field plate by going to Entities -> Custom Fields.
A coder already started working on the VCL but he couldn't finish it.
You may continue his work or start from scratch.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Delphi 7/Delphi 2007