I am looking to create a website similar to dmcasender, BUT with automated detection of the files.
I can take care of the Drupal - layout and ubercart side of the site.
A user can register and pay depending on the type of subscription.
Once a user is logged in, a search can be performed.
I have a list of about 30 sites that need to be scanned for these keywords. The trick is how to do this. 3 options:
- I have a crawler that can crawl these sites. This might be more difficult for the filestube sites, not for torrent sites. But it would require a huge server load
- somehow parse all of these sites
- use a google or yahoo scraper and do a search for "keywords" site:.onesite AND this for all 30 sites.
The search results should be displayed in a table that lists:
- title of the page (will be the thing containing the keywords nost probabla)
- optinal: a short desciption
- a checkbox
-> of the checked items, an automatic email is send out that should contain:
- a standard message
- title of the file
- username and url of the user
The user should be able to see for which urls an email has been sent out and at what date.
The number of emails send out per month for a user should be limited depending on his role.
I think this is a pretty accurate desciption of the project. PM me if you have further questions!