We have a custom oscommerce site that was not finished by another programmer. The core of the site is done, just need some coding tweaks for design adjustments, paypal payment processing, and shipping calculator api integration. I am only interested in someone that has os commerce experience.
Go to the site and sign in, try to buy a product, look around. You will see the tweaks that need to be made. the site is [url removed, login to view]
login username ask for it to see site
We would like to be able to show you what needs done via skype
list of tweaks
- List view box should come down to match small and large
- Buttons for up and down should be placed on left and right (for list view only)
- Left and right arrows should stay visible and not disappear with mouse-over
- Place bread-crumb saying “return to previous category” in grey area above the product
- Tell a friend section: Center text, making it look presentable
- Reduce the title text size for products
- Info boxes should be single line border boxes during the sign-up (shows Firefox browser)
- All steps should be bumped down a notch to be centered (shows in Firefox)
- When placing mouse over continue button it stays highlighted
- Needs to be created (very simple) blank page with questions in the white region. All answers are numbered below in a list fashion. This needs to be up editable by us.
- Button for “read more” taking prospect to FAQ
- Should be able to press enter on home to log in (after name & password are entered)
- sign out, return to home, log-in on FAQ page
- space cart and “natural food for life” tag properly
Application Process and Other
- Change birth year, make the word “favorite food” show up in the box, and make other boxes (how did you hear and tell us) look the same color and style of other boxes.
- If referrals are not long enough, or if email is the same it will send applicant to confirmed page but show red errors on the bottom left. Instead the process should prevent them from continuing to confirmed page.
- After confirmation does go through F.A.Q. should be clickable
- Log-out text at top right when logged in
- Clicking “continue shopping” after adding an item to cart should take you back one page.
- At the top of page change text to “After you have reviewed your order, scroll to the bottom and click continue. “ include a small disclaimer “please note: due to variable food weights final payments may need to be readjusted within 72 hours following your request.”
- “Membership fee” should be “10% Service”
- Shipping should be included in the total cost estimate.
- Confirmation ---- Finish Diagram should be removed
- “Update” button should say “Continue” button
- This will take them to PayPal instead of an oscommerce back-end page.
- Per item (best way) should say shipping.