This project will consist of 3 jobs:
1. <[url removed, login to view]> will be template. I have a table created for this. Table will be updated by an administrator page (pages are set up, needs to be copied and modified). I need php programming for the dynamic page and the administrator page.
2. <[url removed, login to view]>
<[url removed, login to view]>
<[url removed, login to view]> articles on these pages must be grouped by day, with the most recent articles on top. <[url removed, login to view]> needs articles grouped by week. *The arrows at the bottom right of this page need to be fixed.
3. <[url removed, login to view]> ‘Best of California’ section at bottom. Each list needs link to own table. A. Creativity needed: I want this section to look better, keeping in mind the page design. Maybe a slow flash in and out of the different lists on the left side of the page under the menu. (If you are unable to do the flash part, please indicate in your bid) B. I have to be able to click on an item in the list and have a new browser window pop up with the information on that item. I will provide the table information.
Please provide me with a portfolio.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).