We are in the process of developing a number of e-commerce concepts that will be made operational during this and next year.
For each e-commerce concept a website with integrated webshop needs to be developed. We would like to choose one platform with functionality based complementing technologies for the entire range of our planned websites.
Each phase of this project will be outsourced to, to be selected partners.
This job will be the first in a series of jobs that will be posted on this site.
Phase I: Strategic Architecture & Platform Choice
We would like an ecommerce architect to take a look at out current plans and required functionalities to advise us on the subjects given below:
- Advise on Commerce Functionality Platform
o Extensively Motivated and based on our requirement guidelines
o Examples of successful existing shops working with this technology
- Advise on Website Technology Platform
o In accordance with the E-Commerce platform (APS/?)
o CSS Technology
o Choice of Database
- Website Structure
o Review our current website structure design
o Advise architectural improvements (if necessary)
- Layout of the competencies and level of skill necessary/essential for successful development of the websites.
We require a short resume and a list of websites/projects worked on by the contracted company/freelancer.
We require a 100% satisfied guarantee, which we’ll use in all fairness.
1) Complete Written Advice, with a pair of motvated options
2) Included Email Q&A Session to answer all following questions about the content of the project
3) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
4) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).