Need a programmer that can finish an e-Commerce website to sell tires online, utilizing ASP and MS SQL Server. The design on the website is 80% complete, the database has been built, and an administrative console has been created.
You will need to:
1) Load all of the products into the database, from another database
2) Finish the online catalog: program a shopping cart page, and simple checkout system.
3) Program a search of the catalog by tire size, and car type. (A database of tire sizes that match each car already exists).
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
ASP, MSSQL, Windows Server 2003