Implementation of client-side AI based game strategy advisor will require expertise in:
1) client/server to develop a program to observe and store online activity (least important part of project, since this could be done manually).
2) VB to develop a script to read and reformat output from step 1 into AI software usable input. Alternative source of data for reformatting is an Access data base from a commerical source.
3) Implement commercial AI software to data mine step 2 output and produce initial strategy arrays for step 4.
4) VB to write advisor, which accesses both historical information and real time updates to populate strategy arrays, and perform probabilistic "roll outs" of future play to recommend a strategy. Voice activation of menus and game time data input is necessary using commercial speech recognition software.
Write to discuss any phase of project, recognizing it will proceed sequentially.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows XP for steps 1-3, as many Windows versions as feasible for step 4.