On my storage site I need the following changed.
1. Change the site, so that the FTP access will be an option for ALL products. When the user have selected his Storage product, he will be taken to a new page, that explains all the great possibilities with FTP, then he will have the option to select FTP-access, and he will be charged some extra. (Instead of the way it is now, where only some products have FTP access).
The FTP option will also have to be available in the Users section under UPGRADE, so that he can opt for it at any time by paying the extra fee.
2. when the user, have paid there will be created a folder for him with the MB limit that he paid for. If he opted for the FTP solution, I would need the FTP account to be created automatically, with MB limit and the proper settings (read, write, delete, list). For this my FTP server supports COM objects. You can read more about this in the manual (below).
when a user expires, I will need the FTP account to be suspendedas well, Maybe include the code in the
**[url removed, login to view]** which is used to correct the MB shown in the limit (a fix implemented earlier to correct a DB redundant error???).
FTP automation manual attached
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).