We have a toolbar on our site that requires graphical enhancement. Using the template supplied, create a fantastic looking tab-style selector that fits within the context of the existing site. In the attachment, you’ll find a fully functional example of existing toolbar (start
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
1. Do not embed the button labels into any images ??" the site will be expanded, and we want to be able to add buttons without generating new button images.
2. It must be versatile and allow none (0) to five (5) buttons on the second row.
3. There is a possibility that the number of buttons on the top row may reach 7.
4. It must use the existing variables for selection, namely:
StateID : this is a number from 0 to 5 ??" identifies active button on top row.
RegionID : this is a number from 0 to 5 ??" active button on 2nd row.
5. Only file to be modified is "[url removed, login to view]"
6. Any graphics to be either gif/jpg or png.
Server: Windows IIS 6.0 / ASP Client: IE 5.0 and later Firefox 1.5 and later Safari