We are looking for developer with knowledge of Palm OS. We have few projects in hand to assign. To start with, we want to assign a project, which does not involve type of communication or conduit development. Main features of this project are as follows.
- Development in Codewarrior 9.
- Its simple logic based application, which involve 3-4 forms and one screen with a simple graph. Application should be colour based with sound. We will provide more details about project to Selected bidders only.
- Application should be trial version and it should become full version after giving registration code based on any logic. This registration code should be device specific (may be based on Hotsync User ID??).
- Deliverables include source and any required supporting document.
After successful completion of this project, if we are happy with the work, we will assign our future projects to same developer.
We are very strict in timely delivery and quality of work. Please bid if you can finish this project within 10 days time after the start. As per our estimation, it is 3 days job for a skilled developer.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).