This project requires two closely related functions.
1. When customer requests a White Paper, he is prompted to:
a) choose desired white paper
b) submit his personal information (name, company, email, phone etc...)
c) upon submission of the form, link with url of the requested White Paper is emailed to customer's email address.
-customer starts with white paper selection page <[url removed, login to view]> where he chooses desired White Paper
-customer continues to information submission page <[url removed, login to view]> to complete his request
- email with url of requested white paper is deliver to provided email address
2. Information submission page <[url removed, login to view]> is a landing page for all customer touch points, whether requesting newsletter, white paper, product demo or contact. Email newsletter is requested from pages such as:
<[url removed, login to view]> and/or <[url removed, login to view]>
from there customer lands on the information submission page <[url removed, login to view]> with email field pre-populated with already entered email. All other customer requests (demo etc...) start with <[url removed, login to view]> and continues to information submission page where previously entered email field is already pre-populated.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows? (depending on the nature? of the deliverables):
a)? For web sites or? other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software? installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).