This project is a rework of [url removed, login to view]
Here is a description of the design and content changes the client would like to make. I am attaching a zip file of images the client said we could use in the redesign.
-Get rid of the splash page. Incorporate nice graphics on homepage but display more information about company, products, and services. Use pictures of Colorado and the Mindbank office to create a very welcoming feel
-left justify pages and extend header colors indefintely to give a more "complete" feel OR expand and contract pages dynamically based on resolution/size etc
-we can experiment with the color scheme. The logo is manadatory but the background could change I beleive
-navigation remains at top and left hand side
-left hand menu items will all have submenus. They would like the submenus to slide under and push remaining menu down without actually loading another page(vertical sliding menu)
- put contact info(2 emails, address and phone) at the bottom of everypage
- keep different quotations on all pages
-keep quick jump menu and add links to corporate site and other business site
-design table for job posting table and design template for job posting details. Usually about 20 jobs in main table
-take out "Mindbank Technical Solutions" from content page headers and replace with the name of the content area. Use different "Colorado" backgrounds for these header graphics
-Top links should be Home, About Us, Media, Contract Vehicles, Job Opportunities, Contact, Site Mapover to the right should be MB Consultants
-Left hand links should be Wireless Communications, Guardian Point tm, IT Enterpise Management, Enterprise Portfolio Management, Custom Solutions, IT Staffing
-Create a Site Map
1) Complete and fully-functional working website(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
should run in all modern and semi modern web browsers